The Finale Meet will be help on Saturday, June 23, 2018 at the Rock Hill Aquatics Center. Meet will start promptly at 8:30am. Please have your swimmer wear their team suit and shirt. Here is a quick rundown of what to expect.
- Warm-Ups: Please have your swimmer checked in and ready to warm-up at 7:15am. Our team will be in the water for warm-ups from 7:30-7:50. Facility doors open at 6:30am.
- Pool Deck: Access to pool deck is for volunteers and meet staff ONLY! Arm bands will be handed distributed and checked at the door by marshals.
- Swimmer Check-In: Swimmers will sit together as a team on the pool deck. Parents will be allowed to walk their kids to the team area and check them in with their respective the team parents.
- What to Pack: Please pack cap, goggles, towels, team gear, extra clothing, a small chair, snacks, and games/iPads for entertainment. Don't forget to pack plenty of food and water! Swimmers will remain in the team section until they are done with their events. Parents must check swimmers out with team parents before they can leave. Please label all of your child's belongings!
- Swimmer Check-out: You will not be able to walk down on the pool deck and get your child like at other meets. Please text your child's team parent when you are ready to pickup your child. You can text Jennifer Davis at 980-475-2702 also as backup. Older swimmers are free to leave on their own. You are free to leave when you child has finished swimming for the day.
- Directions: Please click here and scroll down to find the address and directions to the Rock Hill Aquatic Center.
- Volunteers: Please check in by the front door upon arrival. Jessica Neely and Julie Key will be there to get you checked in and give you your wristband. There are different colors for each half. For those working the whole meet, you will get both colors. Here is a link to see your volunteer position.
- Concessions: Will be provided. Please bring cash.
- T-Shirts: Meet T-Shirts will be available for purchase.
- General Pool Rules: Swimmers are not allowed in the warm pool. This includes sitting on the edge and dipping their feet. No large coolers allowed on the pool deck or the bleacher stands. In the Case of Inclement Weather, we will gather in the hallway and lobby of the aquatic center.
- Seating: All swimmers will be seated on the pool deck. Parents if you are not actively volunteering in the meet, you are NOT ALLOWED on deck. Please do not stand at the glass wall in the bleacher section to watch your swimmer as it blocks the view of other spectators. If you need to take a picture or video, use the corner ends but do not monopolize the area so other parents can do the same. It gets warm inside the facility, so dress accordingly.
- The main parking lot is for Coaches & Officials only with valid parking pass. There are 2 parking lots available, a gravel lot on the left side facing the building and in the school parking lot at the back. Parking on the street is permitted but only on one side. There will be “no parking” signs along one side of the street. Please be courteous and do not park on any grass at the school or around the facility. ABSOLUTELY NO parking on Rawlinson Rd. There will be police officers on patrol and will issue tickets. Here is a satellite view of the area (click here to enlarge).Buddies: Don't forget to cheer for your buddy. No buddy gifts!