Welcome to the River Hills Sharks Summer Swim Team Website!
* Important Upcoming 2020 Events *
New Swimmer Evaluations
Sharks Swim Team Registration
Sunday, March 8th
River Hills Country Club - Clubhouse (Prom room)
Bring your swimmer, calendar, checkbook, and willingness to volunteer!
Sharks take 2nd place in the league in 2019!
Coaches from left to right: Joan Epping, Bill Bancroft, Ryan Lindgren, Morgan Rulevich, Ilse Wallace
Updates for 2020
Swimmers must be age 5 by June 1, 2020 in order to be on the swim team.
All new swimmers will be evaluated, and must be able to swim the length of the pool unassisted and in a continuous forward motion to be on the team. New swimmer evaluations will take place on February 23, 2020 from 1:30-2:30 at the CSD YMCA in Clover (see link in above section to sign your new swimmer up for a time to be evaluated).
Season 2020 Important Dates:
- Sunday, February 23 - New Swimmer Evaluations, 1:30-2:30 @ CSD YMCA
- Thursday, Feb 27 - Bowl n Bounce Sharks Party/FUNdraiser from 5:00-8:00pm (drop-in)
- Sunday, Mar 8 - Registration Day @ RHCC from 3-5 PM
- Sunday, May 3 - Kick-off Party @ RHCC Pool 5:00-7:00pm
- Thursday, May 28 - Buddy Practice & Parent Training
- Monday, June 1 - Practice Meet (@ RHCC)
- Saturday, June 20 - Finale Meet (@ Rock Hill Aquatic Center)
- TBD (June 21, 22 or 23) - Team Banquet (@RHCC)
The River Hills Sharks is the summer league swim team for the River Hills Country Club in Lake Wylie, SC. River Hills is a member of the Metrolina Swim League. Please Contact Us if you would like more information about joining the swim team.
If you would like more information about River Hills Country Club, please click here.